Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Repairs and WAHMing

Tadpole threw any schedule out the window today! He wanted everything early, slept thru lunch and then fought bedtime until about 8 pm. This kid is out to drive me crazy!

I really need to get him onto some kind of schedule for my sanity and my sleep. Currently I'm up until around 3:30 am and waking up depends on Hubby's mood. Some days I sleep until around 11:30 am when he is heading to work other days he wakes me up earlier so he can get some shut eye cause most nights he stays up with me (isn't he sweet!). The days I have to get up earlier, I end up napping with Tadpole. In his pre-cruising days, I was even know to lightly snooze on the couch (to which I would feel extremely guilty about after). I just hoping that this is just the aftermath of having had a newborn and breastfeeding for the first 3ish months and not something more serious or something that is going to require professional help. Surely it can't be that hard to reset my internal clock...

The same repairman that installed our phone line showed up today to do it all over again. I found myself apologizing to him even though I didn't cut the line and wasn't in anyway involved. My lack of involvement is what I guess I was apologizing for but by the time I woke up and registered that they were mowing, the damage had already been done. However, he was a whole day early and I almost hugged the guy!

I'm currently waiting to here back for when my interview will be...I emailed the recruiter that I was back up and running and she responded wanting to interview right then. Your thinking that is great and awesome right? Not. at. all. She emailed back during the period that Tadpole was fighting bedtime and they have a seriously strict, no second chances noise policy. I emailed her as soon as I knew for sure he was out but I'm afraid she's already called it a night.

And here comes Hubby home from work and he wants me off the computer - *sigh, men* :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment